Use these colorful Superflex stickers at home, at school, or on the go! These stickers are to be used in association with lessons from Superflex… A Superhero Social Thinking Curriculum.
Superflex and the Team of Thinkables are within each of us and give us powers to figure out how to adapt our behavior based on what’s going on in different situations. Use Thinkable Stickers to:
- Encourage a social learner to call on the powers of their Superflex
- Each Thinkable adds to one’s overall Superflexible thinking providing extra “power”
- Acknowledge success when a social learner uses the powers of a specific Thinkable or their own personal Superflex, in general.
The Unthinkables provide specific powers to try and defeat a person’s Superflex along with the powers of various Thinkables. Use Unthinkables stickers to:
- Build social self-awareness by encouraging a social learner to keep an eye out for a specific or team of Unthinkables that is trying to invade the child’s brain.
- Encourage social leaders to use specific strategies to minimize the powers of an Unthinkables. For example, they can put stickers on a defeat sheet to show they are working hard to defeat a specific Unthinkable or Team of Unthinkables.
- Avoid accidentally reinforcing a child by giving them a sticker representing an Unthinkable when they are struggling to produce desired behaviors.
Avoid using the Unthinkable stickers to punish a social learner when their brain is invaded by an Unthinkable!
- Ages: 8-10
- Pages: 16
- Format: Other
- ISBN: 742186347165
- Published: 2020