Thinkables & Unthinkables Double Deck
Since we introduced the Superflex® Curriculum in 2008, creative educators, therapists, parents, and related service professionals have come up with all sorts of new ways to teach the concepts and ideas related to Superflex. Yet, you wanted games and visual teaching tools to make your teachings even better.
The Thinkables & Unthinkables Double Deck is the superflexible teaching tool you asked for to use with individuals who are learning about or have already been introduced to Superflex, the 14 original Unthinkables, and the newer characters, the Thinkables (first mentioned in our book, Social Town Citizens Discover 82 New Unthinkables for Superflex to Outsmart).
You take the lead in using the cards — they’re a blank canvas of possibilities!
- Create games such as “Go Fish” with the cards
- Use the Thinkables cards to say “good job” when a child or student has mostly put an Unthinkable to rest
- Use an Unthinkable card as a visual tool to remind a student to use his/her strategies when one of those clever, sneaky characters is invading the student’s brain
- Pick an Unthinkable or Thinkable and play “I Spy…” where students use their Social Detective skills to look for that character showing up in themselves or others in the group, the classroom, or the school.
The possibilities are endless, limited only by your imagination and your own superflexible thinking!
- Unthinkables deck: 52 cards with multiples of each of 14 Unthinkable characters
- Thinkables deck: 52 cards with multiples of each of 14 Thinkable characters and Superflex cards
- Cards contain the character’s image, name, AND powers
- Cards are plastic coated, standard playing card size